Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This definitely has a distinctive taste, unlike the ususal sweet glazes. I love that it doesn't require pre-cooking the carrots. Don't be tempted to add more dressing; the nice thing about this is that you don't need much.
- 1 (1 lb) bag baby carrots
- 1⁄4 cup your favorite brand Catalina dressing
- 2 tablespoons toasted slivered almonds
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- Place carrots in a large saucepan, add Catalina dressing, and toss to coat.
- Cover, and cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, and stir in almonds and tarragon.
I wasn't crazy about this. DDs liked it though.It was really fast and easy to put together.It is not very sweet at all. it's a different flavor for glazed carrots.