Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
This one is from Kraft Foods
- 2 cups Stove Top stuffing mix, in the canister,any flavor
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 lb bulk sausage, cooked,crumbled
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup kraft shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl.
- Spoon into greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 to 50 minutes or until set.
- Variation: Add 1 cup leftover chopped cooked potatoes to mixture.
- Continue as directed.
- Great Substitutes: Substitute 1-1/2 cups cubed ham or 1 pkg.
- (5. 5 oz.) LOUIS RICH CARVING BOARD Ham, any variety, chopped, for cooked and crumbled sausage.
Easy recipe - got it ready early and then just popped it in the oven 35 minutes before brunch. I cut it back to 2 eggs, used a smoked Hungarian sausage chopped up and Stove top Chicken dressing. Served with Belgin Endive salad and hash browns. Great Sunday Brunch thanks Chippie