Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are super delicious, very filling burritos. Great for breakfast, or more often in my household, dinner! In my opinion, charring the tortilla over the burner makes the recipe, it adds a smoky depth that really brings out the flavor of the tortilla.
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 396.89 g can ranch style beans
- 226.79 g turkey sausage or 226.79 g Italian sausage or 226.79 g breakfast sausage
- 59.14 ml green onion, chopped
- 4 slice provolone cheese
- 2 flour tortillas
- salt and pepper
- In a saucepan heat the beans over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown the sausage and onion.
- When sausage is browned pour in the eggs and scramble, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove pan from heat but leave burner on (if electric stove, if you do not use an electric stove I'd recommend just warming in the microwave) using your fingers or tongs lay the majority of the tortilla directly on the burner for 1 second. Lift off and repeat on other side, rotating and switching sides until the tortilla is warm and slightly charred.
- On warmed tortilla place half egg mixture, a scoop of beans, two slices of provolone and salsa to taste.
- Roll up in the style of a burrito.