Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 6 sheets nori
- 3 cups sushi rice, cooked
- 1 small avocado
- 1 egg, made into tamago
- 1 cup imitation crabmeat
- Cook sushi rice and tamago.
- Slice the tamago into thin strips, about 1/2 inch wide.
- Cut avocado into thin sticks, about 1/2 cm wide.
- Roll the sushi, using avocado, tamago, and imitation crab as your fillings. Place the avocado on the bottom, then the tamago, then the imitation crab on the top (like a traffic light).
- Serve with shoyu, wasabi, and ginger if desired. Enjoy!