1/3 Photos of Stollen Coffee Cake
Many people eat Stollen during the Christmas holiday. I use the chopped candied fruit that you would use for fruit cake. This coffee cake bakes up light and delicious. You can even prepare it the night before, cover it and then in the morning take the cover off and bake it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup margarine or 2/3 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2/3 cup fruitcake mix (Orange Peel, Lemon Peel, Cherries, Pineapple, Citron..You know.. that chopped fruit that you use to)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1/3 cup fruitcake mix
- 1Beat margarine or butter and granulated sugar in a medium mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium high speed until light and fluffy.
- 2Add eggs, sour cream, and vanilla; beat until well combined.
- 3Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- 4Add to butter sugar mixture; beat until combined.
- 5Stir in raisins and 2/3 cup of fruit cake mix.
- 6Spread batter evenly into a greased and floured 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- 7Stir together brown sugar, cinnamon, pecans, and 1/3 cup of fruit cake mix.
- 8Sprinkle evenly over batter and pat down.
- 9Bake in a 350°F oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- 10Serve warm or cooled.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stollen Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.4
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 33.0 mg
- Sodium 243.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 22.1 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: