Recipe by Miss Erin C.
Lemon chicken is one of my favorite things and this is one of the best recipes I've tried.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 finely grated, lemon, juice and rind of
- 3 tablespoons lemon curd
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the chicken breasts between 2 sheets of plastic and pound with a rolling pin to flatten Slice Chicken into thin strips.
- Whisk the egg white until light and foamy.
- Dip the chicken strips into the egg white, then into the sesame seeds until coated evenly.
- Heat the oil in a large wok.
- Add the onion and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until just softened.
- Add the sesame coated chicken to the wok and continue stir-frying for 5 minutes or until golden.
- Mix together the sugar.
- lemon peel, lemon juice, and the lemon curd and add to the wok.
- Allow the lemon mixture to bubble slightly without stirring.
- Transfer to serving bowls, garnish with lemon peel and serve hot.