Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
These are fabulous and easy. If you want to cook ribs for a large crowd this is much easier than trying to cram them all onto a barbeque or something, just multiply the recipe accordingly. Serve with cornbread to mop up all the delicious juices!
- Rub the ribs with the cumin, sugar, salt, pepper and oil. Pan fry the ribs for 5 minutes on each side or until golden.
- Chuck into a large casserole dish with the remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 160 degrees Celcius, covered, for 2 hours.
- Increase heat to 200 and take off lid. Bake another 30-40 minutes to thicken the sauce until dark and a little syrupy.
- Serve garnished with raw fresh corn kernels and serve with cornbread and steamed fresh greens.