Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 3⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
- Rinse chicken.
- Combine all ingredients in pan.
- Stir, cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Drain about 1/4 to 1/2 of the sauce off the chicken.
- Return to pan and bake covered for 1 hour at 375 degrees.
Very good recipe. However, I used it in a different way. I used it as a marinade for chicken breasts. I combined all ingredients except the creole seasoning because I had none on hand, let sit in refridgerator, took 1/2 sauce off then baked for about 30 minutes. Wasn't sticky. Served over rice with some of the sauce. Was sooo good. Thanks for posting!!