Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
These cookies are so delicious!!! I melt my chocolate on low power in the microwave, but I will post the recipe the way it was posted. Rich and fudgy and easy!
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate squares
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs, finely ground
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts, i used pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- walnut halves or pecan halves, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the chocolate in a medium bowl in the top of a double boiler.
- Add condensed milk and stir until chocolate is well blended and mixture thickens, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from double boiler and add crumbs, salt, nuts and vanilla and stir until well combined.
- Work quickly as the mixture will become stiff.
- Using a spoon drop the mixture into rounded teaspoons on a greased cookie sheet.
- (I use cooking spray).
- Place a walnut half on each cookie.
- Bake for 10 minutes and quickly transfer to waxed paper.