Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very easy to make and yummy! Nice for breakfast with yogurt and muesli, dessert with ice cream or filling for a pie.
- 65 g butter
- 4 large tart apples, peeled cored and sliced into wedges
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large fry pan or saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; add apples. Cook, stirring constantly, until apples are almost tender, about 6 to 7 minutes.
- Dissolve cornflour in water; add to fry pan. Stir in brown sugar and cinnamon. Boil for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and serve warm.
- Very easy and yummy! Easy to freeze and heat up when you need. You can eat as is or with ice cream, in a pie or even apple crumble. Enjoy!