1/1 Photo of Steph's Pork Riblets
1 hr 10 mins
I made this delicious recipe up last night. Kids loved it - "Mmm,Mommy, that is yummmy!" Enjoy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine beef broth, soya sauce and brown sugar.
- 2Pour marinade over pork riblets.
- 3I let my riblets marinate for about 6 hours, but I would even marinate them longer though they taste great as is.
- 4Combine the Italian dressing, ginger, soy sauce and mustard; refrigerate.
- 5About an hour before serving, remove riblets from marinade and place them in the pan for cooking in the oven.
- 6Pour baste over all the riblets.
- 7Place riblets in a preheated 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for an hour (or until done with your oven).
- 8Alternately, you can broil or grill ribs, as desired, turning and basting frequently with the sauce.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steph's Pork Riblets
Serving Size: 1 (34808 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1569.7
- Calories from Fat 1124
- Total Fat 124.9 g
- Saturated Fat 42.2 g
- Cholesterol 368.5 mg
- Sodium 5699.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 19.3 g
- Protein 83.1 g