Recipe by Steph_40135
I made this delicious recipe up last night. Kids loved it - "Mmm,Mommy, that is yummmy!" Enjoy!!
Top Review by Haley K
I had never had pork riblets, but my husband said they were good, so I tried this recipe. They came tender and the baste was good (I just did them in the crock pot). I just don't think I like pork riblets, they were really fatty. My husband liked them, fat and all.
- 8 ounces beef broth
- 4 ounces soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 lbs pork riblets
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing (your preference, I use NoName because I only use it for marinating)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped ginger or 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dijon-style mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine beef broth, soy sauce and brown sugar.
- Pour marinade over pork riblets.
- I let my riblets marinate for about 6 hours, but I would even marinate them longer though they taste great as is.
- Combine the Italian dressing, ginger, soy sauce and mustard; refrigerate.
- About an hour before serving, remove riblets from marinade and place them in the pan for cooking in the oven.
- Pour baste over all the riblets.
- Place riblets in a preheated 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for an hour (or until done with your oven).
- Alternately, you can broil or grill ribs, as desired, turning and basting frequently with the sauce.