Lorelle in Australia's Note:
Obviously you can use whatever greens or veggies you prefer here - the sauce and the toasted almonds make this a royal dish!! It's incredibly healthy and incredibly yummy - perfect for after the gym when you really don't want anything heavy. I often just eat this with nothing else - but if I'm more hungry, with dahl or naan bread. Also makes a great unusual veg dish for dinner parties.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a small non stick fry pan over medium heat. Add almonds and toss for 5 minutes or until lightly toasted. Set aside.
- 2Place asparagus, broccoli, zucchini and beans in a steamer and steam for 5 minutes, add snow peas for a further minute or until tender.
- 3Transfer to a bowl and toss gently with oil and balsamic vinegar.
- 4Scatter with almonds and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steamed Greens With Toasted Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.6
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 75.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.1 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 10.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: