- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon adobo seasoning
- 1⁄4 tablespoon oregano
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 2 lbs trimmed steak
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 large onions, sliced thin
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix garlic, black pepper, adobo, oregano and vinegar together in a small container and rub the mixture into the steaks.
- Heat the oil in skillet on low and saute the onions until they are almost tender; if they are starting to become clear you are overcooking them.
- Remove the onions and place them on a few paper towels to dry.
- Fry the steaks on high heat until brown.
- Top with the onions and serve.