1/4 Photos of Steak Sarnie
This is a simply prepared, delicious steak sandwich from The Naked Chef. He prepared it for the movers that helped him on his Moving House episode. I made it myself the day I saw the show; it is delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the ciabatta just to warm in the oven for a few minutes at 225 degrees.
- 2Hear a heavy skillet on the stove top.
- 3Slice the steak across in half, forming two thin steaks.
- 4Season your steak with salt and pepper and then sprinkle it with rosemary.
- 5Place the slices one at a time between two pieces of plastic wrap, or in a heavy plastic freezer bag.
- 6Bash with a heavy object such as a frying pan or a bottom of a bottle or even your fist until about 1/2 inch thick.
- 7Rub with a little extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice.
- 8Place the steak onto hot pan and sear on each side for just under a minute.
- 9Let the meat rest on a plate while you cut your bread in half lengthways and drizzle it with olive oil on one side and spread mustard on the other.
- 10Fill half of the roll with greens, place the steak on top then drizzle over any juice from the meat.
- 11Slice and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steak Sarnie
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.2
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 88.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chuck eye steak