Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great for game day at home!
Make and share this Steak Sandwiches With W Mayonnaise recipe from Food.com.
- 16 ounces rib eye steaks, trimmed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard, whole-grain if you can
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 8 slices bread, your favorite, toasted
- 1 cup romaine lettuce
- Heat a grill pan over medium high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle both sides of steaks evenly with salt and pepper.
- Add steaks to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Let steaks stand 5 minutes. Cut steaks diagonally across grain into thin slices.
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire, and garlic in a small bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Spread about 1 T mayonnaise mixture on each of 4 slices of bread; divide steak evenly among bread slices.
- Top each serving with 1/4 c of romaine and 1 slice bread.