Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
me and DH love this. I can't remember where I found it.
- 1 large steak
- 5 -6 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 2 -3 onions, quartered (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle A.1. Original Sauce
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange steak and vegetables on bottom of large dish.
- Mix together onion soup mix, A1 and cream of celery soup.
- Pour over top of steak and vegetables.
- Cover dish with tin foil.
- Cook in oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until vegetables are tender.
great for busy nights, teenage son can put together and have ready for us when we get home from games.
Delicious! I thought I had cream of celery but did not so I had to use cream of chicken and it still worked fine. After an hour and a half my veggies were not quite as soft as I would have liked so I'll leave them in a bit longer next time, I'm pretty sure that's due to the high altitude. We really loved this dish and will make again and again. Thanks Jen!
I used leftover slices of beef frozen, a few strip (chuck) steaks(small ones)and no potatoes. I wanted to serve this over noodles and rice. I made my own dry soup mix using dried chopped onions and Sysco beef base with a little cornstarch mixed in. I also didn't use as much A-1 Sauce. We love the taste but it is too much saltiness for us with the onion soup mix too. I probably used 3 tsps of A-1 sauce. I used 4 ozs. of water also. It was still fantastic the next day, the flavors were more intense. I also sprayed Pam in the baking pan before putting in the vegies and meat and the sauce. Thanks for posting!