Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
This is a hearty main dish salad. I usually use left-over grilled steak for this recipe. Marinate time = 1 hour
- 2 lbs boneless sirloin steaks (1 inch thick)
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar or 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 6 cups cooked cubed potatoes
- 1 cup diced green pepper
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2⁄3 cup caesar salad dressing
- lettuce leaf (I use Romaine)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put steak in a plastic zip-top bag.
- In a small bowl, add vinegar, oil, and soy sauce; stir to combine.
- Pour marinade over steak; seal zip-top bag; shake and refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
- Drain steak and throw out marinade.
- Grill steak for 8-10 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness.
- Slice steak into thin strips, slicing across the grain.
- Place steak strips into a large bowl.
- Add the potatoes, green pepper, onions, parsley, and dressing; toss to coat well; season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Line individual plates with lettuce leaves.
- Top with steak and potato mixture; serve.