Recipe by Cindy in PA.
This is so easy! You can make this the day before and refrigerate.Serve with crusty bread and a salad.
Top Review by therobinsons99
Getting ready to make...directions a little vague...red wine vinegar OR red wine vinegar dressing? There is a difference....16 ounces is alot. Seasonings, I assume to taste? Depending on how much a person likes garlic this could vary quite a bit....we will see.
- 3 lbs top round beef, london broil,cut,cubed
- garlic powder
- meat tenderizer (optional)
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle red wine and vinegar salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degree Season meat with seasonings.
- In large skillet over medium high heat,saute the meat until well browned on all sides.
- Next,place the potatoes,onions, green peppers and mushrooms over the meat.
- Top with salad dressing, and cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 degree for 1 hour,or until potatoes are done and meat is tender.