- 6 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed (suggested, Progresso)
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 6 flour tortillas (suggested, Old El Paso Stand 'n Stuff Soft Flour Tortillas)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup salsa (suggested, Old El Paso Thick 'n Chunky Salsa)
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, beat eggs with whisk. Add half-and-half and salt; beat well. In 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook about 7 minutes, scraping cooked eggs up from bottom of skillet occasionally, until mixture is firm but still moist. Gently fold in beans and green onions, stirring to combine.
- Heat tortillas as directed on package. Divide egg mixture evenly among tortillas. Top with Toppings. If desired, garnish with dark green tops of green onions.