Recipe by youngchef
I found a recipe and ended up coming up with this. If you like green chillis and refried beans..this is great.
- 13 ounces refried beans
- 7 ounces green chilies, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger meat
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning
- 8 ounces enchilada sauce
- 1 medium onion
- 8 ounces mexican cheese, shredded
- 20 medium tortillas
- 1 baking sheet
- aluminum foil
- nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook meat in skillet and put refried beans on med high while cooking meat(once heated up turn burner off).
- When meats almost done add green chillis, taco seasoning, enchilada sauce, and onion(chopped); cook together until meats done.
- On cookie sheet lay foil out(size of cookie sheet) and spray w/non stick spray.
- Lay four tortillas out on cookie sheet and top w/meat mixture and cheese, place another tortilla on top of 1st one, add beans and spoon on enchilada sauce, add another tortilla on top of that one and add more meat mixture w/more cheese, repeat until each original tortilla is stacked w/five tortillas. you can add cheese to which ever layer you want depending on the amount of cheese you like.
- Cover cookie sheet w/foil and place in oven 25 minutes; take out and let cool.
- I like to cut them in half w/a pizza cuter and eat them that way. They are also great topped w/sour cream and hot sauce.