Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Baked chicken nuggets with a kick. From Life's Ambrosia.
Make and share this Sriracha Chicken Nuggets recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl combine sriracha, rice vinegar and ginger. Stir in chicken pieces and coat completely. Cover and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place a cooling rack on top of a baking sheet and spray lightly with non-stick spray.
- In one bowl beat an egg. In another bowl combine panko, kosher salt and garlic powder.
- Remove chicken from marinade, dip into egg and then dredge into bread crumbs. Place breaded chicken on prepared cooling rack. Repeat process until all chicken is coated.
- Once all chicken is breaded, drizzle the olive oil over the top and bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Turn on the broiler and broil for 3 minutes, the bread crumbs will brown slightly.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool slightly. Serve.