Prep 4 hrs
Cook 40 mins
From the City Times newspaper dated Dec 24'2002. Very tempting!!
- 1 chicken, washed and cut into 4 pieces
- 3 tablespoons red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- 3 lemons, juice of
- Make deep cuts in the chicken pieces.
- Mix all the ingredients together, (except the chicken), in a large bowl.
- Apply the mixture nicely onto the chicken.
- Keep aside for 4 hours.
- Bake the chicken till it is cooked.
- Serve hot.