Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 mins
This is a great side dish or salad. I think the smaller zucchini have more flavor.
- 3 small yellow squash, sliced (no longer than 6")
- 3 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil or 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (2/3 ounce) envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Stir-fry the vegetables in oil over medium-high heat until crisp tender, about 3-4 minutes.
- Sprinkle with salad dressing mix; toss.
- Stir in vinegar; mix well.