Prep 40 mins
Cook 8 mins
these are melt in your mouth good..can't hardly eat just one
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 -3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- in large bowl, cream butter with sugar, till light and fluffy -- add egg and vanilla.beat well.
- gradually add flour, mixing till well combined --
- chill dough 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- mix together powdered sugar, and lemon juice, set icing aside.
- preheat oven to 375*.
- pack dough into a cookie press and press out different shapes -- using assorted discs.
- arrange on greased cookie sheet --
- bake 8-10 minutes or light brown.
- when done, remove from oven and brush with lemon icing --
- transfer to racks and let cool.