Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons thyme leaves
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 lbs salmon fillets
- fresh lemon juice
- Mix together wine, olive oil, thyme, mustard, garlic salt, basil, onion and pepper in a medium bowl or zip-top plastic bag.
- Add salmon and cover or seal.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Place fish on preheated, oiled grill and spoon enough marinade to cover top of fish.
- Grill until desired doneness turning once.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice just before serving.
So much flavor in this marinade. The salmon had a very good taste. DH cooked it on the bbq and didn't flip it. Thanks ratherbeswimmin :) Made for All you can cook buffet
Grilled salmon is one of my most favorite meals. This recipe was a good one. The white wine based marinade was delicious with all the difference herbs and spices. I thought there was a nice blending of flavors. The salmon was tender and oh so juicy. Nothing better in my opinion. Thanks Nurse Di.
Ya Ya!!! Our first spring BBQ was a success thanks to this great recipe. The marinade was full of flavor. I could taste the thyme most of all and it goes very well with the flavor of salmon, I think. I did as suggested and squirted with lemon juice just before serving. A nice touch. Thanks for the recipe.