- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons thyme leaves
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 lbs salmon fillets
- fresh lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together wine, olive oil, thyme, mustard, garlic salt, basil, onion and pepper in a medium bowl or zip-top plastic bag.
- Add salmon and cover or seal.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Place fish on preheated, oiled grill and spoon enough marinade to cover top of fish.
- Grill until desired doneness turning once.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice just before serving.