My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 375F.
- 2Heat oil plus 3 T water in large skillet.
- 3Add the carrots and cauliflower and saute, covered, over moderate heat.
- 4Lift the lid and stir occasionally until crisp tender.
- 5Stir in the scallions and saute for another minute, just until slightly limp.
- 6Stir in peas and parsley and remove from heat.
- 7In mixing bowl, combine beaten eggs with the milk, feta and thyme.
- 8Stir in the skillet mixture and add a little pepper.
- 9Oil a 10 in. tart pan.
- 10Line the bottom with half the crumbs and pour the vegetable mixture in.
- 11Top with the remaining crumbs.
- 12Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until set and top is golden.
- 13Let stand for 10 min before cutting.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spring Vegetable Pie
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.4
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 142.1 mg
- Sodium 365.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 9.6 g