Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Preheat oven 375F.
- Heat oil plus 3 T water in large skillet.
- Add the carrots and cauliflower and saute, covered, over moderate heat.
- Lift the lid and stir occasionally until crisp tender.
- Stir in the scallions and saute for another minute, just until slightly limp.
- Stir in peas and parsley and remove from heat.
- In mixing bowl, combine beaten eggs with the milk, feta and thyme.
- Stir in the skillet mixture and add a little pepper.
- Oil a 10 in. tart pan.
- Line the bottom with half the crumbs and pour the vegetable mixture in.
- Top with the remaining crumbs.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until set and top is golden.
- Let stand for 10 min before cutting.