Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
OK, it's easier to go out and buy these wrappers ready made. However, I do like to make things from scratch, at least (I hope, I think, I imagine) that I know what I am eating. Besides, it's fun to experiment in the kitchen! Preparation time does not include cooling/resting time
- Sift rice flour, flour and salt together twice.
- In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, oil and water.
- Pour this mixture into the dry ingredients to form a batter.
- Mix thoroughly to get all the lumps out.
- Cover and set aside in a cool place for an hour.
- Heat a nonstick frying pan and drizzle or spray a little cooking oil on it.
- Pour in a little batter and quickly swirl it around to make a thin pancake.
- You don't have to flip it to cook the other side and it should not brown.
- Remove it from the pan when it looks like it has set.
- Repeat until all batter is used.
- Use immediately by filling them with your choice, otherwise they keep for a day in the refridgerator.
- They freeze well, just remember to separate them with clingfilm between the wrappers.