Recipe by Mooseybear
A lovely salad to serve along with burgers or grilled chicken. From Pillsbury Potlucks & Reunions.
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 1 cup fresh snow pea, trimmed
- 1 cup fresh sugar snap pea
- 1 cup green giant select lesueur frozen baby peas
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup refrigerated basil pesto
- 2 medium green onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni according to package directions, adding pea pods, sugar snap peas, and baby sweet peas during the last 2 to 3 minutes of cook time.
- Drain, rinse with cold water until cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix remaining ingredients together.
- Add macaroni with peas to mayonnaise mixture, toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.