- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup rice flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 4 spring onions, shredded (scallion)
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk all ingredients except the onions in a bowl until smooth.
- Stir in the spring onions.
- Lightly coat a small frying pan with cooking spray.
- Place over med-high heat.
- Pour in the batter (amount depending on how big you want the pancakes to be) and swirl the pan to spread the mixture thinly.
- Cook for 2 minutes each side or until lightly browned.
- Keep pancakes warm while cooking the remainder.
- Serving suggestions- hoisin chicken/pork, char siu bbq pork, peking duck.