Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a refreshing salad, that may be served alongside a meal, or made a little larger, for a meal in itself! The amount of ingredients is just a suggestion; add the amounts to suit yourself!
- 113.39 g spring greens, lettuces
- 56.69 g walnuts, toasted and rough chopped
- 56.69 g dried sweetened cranberries (Craisins are my choice)
- 56.69 g goat cheese, crumbled
- raspberry walnut vinaigrette, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Rinse lettuces; divide between 2 bowls.
- Sprinkle with walnuts, cranberries and goat cheese, evenly between the 2 bowls.
- Dress with vinaigrette, to taste: Salt and Pepper, to taste.
This salad spoke to me. Surely if you listen closely, you can hear the layers jamming. I know, my powers of observation are enviable. Made for ZWT#8~France.
I took this to a picnic today and it got demolished! It took 5 minutes to throw together and was so wonderful, with or without dressing! Thanks for posting!
Had this last night and it not only tasted wonderful, but looked so pretty. I'm really not a fan of any type of dried fruit from raisins to cranberries but decided to try this out for the I recommend Tag Game 2012 and glad I did as I discovered that I really liked this. Used a balsamic vinger dressing as didn't have any raspberry and it was so tangy and sweet with a nice crunch from the walnuts. Really enjoyed it and the appearance made it even better.