Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Spring appetizer pizza
- 8 ounces refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 4 ounces ham, cut into thin pieces
- 3⁄4 cup chopped broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber, slices quartered
- 1⁄3 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1⁄8 small red onion, cut into thin wedges
- Preheat oven to 350. Unroll crescent roll dough; separate into 8 triangles. Arrange triangles in a circle with points in the cnter. Roll out dough into a 12 inch circle. Bake 14-17 minutes. Cool completely.
- In small bowl, combine cream cheese, mayo, garlic, and lemon pepper. Spread evenly over crust.
- Top pizza with ham and vegetables.
- Cool. Cut into squares.