Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I received an email this morning with this recipe featured. It is from www.splendidlife.com website.
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups old-fashioned oatmeal, uncooked
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together flour, soda, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Beat butter and SPLENDA® Sugar Blend at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add eggs, molasses and vanilla, beating until blended. Gradually add flour mixture, beating at low speed until blended.
- Stir in oats and raisins.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly on baking sheets. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.