I received an email this morning with this recipe featured. It is from www.splendidlife.com website.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Stir together flour, soda, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- 3Beat butter and SPLENDA® Sugar Blend at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add eggs, molasses and vanilla, beating until blended. Gradually add flour mixture, beating at low speed until blended.
- 4Stir in oats and raisins.
- 5Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- 6Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly on baking sheets. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Splenda's Crispy-Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.2
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 85.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 1.9 g