Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Trying to eat better, I've found this spinach recipe - very simple, and very good for you! Try to use your best olive oil, and make sure you use fresh spinach! You can also add a but of salt, paremsan, or your favorite nuts!
- 12 ounces Baby Spinach
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, to taste
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 teaspoon walnuts (optional) or 1 teaspoon pecans (optional)
- Add spinach to boiling water.
- Cook 1 minute.
- Drain; squeeze off all excess water.
- Toss with oil and salt.
- Add lemon juice; toss again.
A good basic recipe that is quick, easy and healthy. Made as written using the chopped walnut option. Thought the chopped walnuts gave both a nice texture and flavor. Thanks so much for the post.