Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A colourful salad made with simple ingredients.
- 14.79 ml mayonnaise
- 9.85 ml vegetable oil
- 9.85 ml red wine vinegar
- 2.46 ml sugar
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 small garlic clove
- 113.39 g Baby Spinach
- 59.14 ml fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 6 grape tomatoes
- 1 hard-boiled egg
- parmesan cheese
- Mix the dressing ingredients together.
- Put the spinach and mushrooms in a bowl.
- Toss with dressing and put on plates.
- Top with sliced or chopped boiled egg, tomatoes and fresh grated parmesan cheese.
- mix boston or bibb lettuce with the spinach, saute the mushrooms (cool), and use oil packed, drained and sliced sundried tomatoes instead of grape tomatoes.
Can't figure out why this hasn't been reviewed, because it's a winner! Loved the dressing, the spinach, and you could make this a whole meal, as I did. :) I didn't change one thing, and just enjoyed the taste and freshness! Thank you for posting....