Recipe by Hag chef
A colourful salad made with simple ingredients.
Top Review by Andi of Longmeadow Farm
Can't figure out why this hasn't been reviewed, because it's a winner! Loved the dressing, the spinach, and you could make this a whole meal, as I did. :) I didn't change one thing, and just enjoyed the taste and freshness! Thank you for posting....
- 14.79 ml mayonnaise
- 9.85 ml vegetable oil
- 9.85 ml red wine vinegar
- 2.46 ml sugar
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 small garlic clove
- 113.39 g Baby Spinach
- 59.14 ml fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 6 grape tomatoes
- 1 hard-boiled egg
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the dressing ingredients together.
- Put the spinach and mushrooms in a bowl.
- Toss with dressing and put on plates.
- Top with sliced or chopped boiled egg, tomatoes and fresh grated parmesan cheese.
- mix boston or bibb lettuce with the spinach, saute the mushrooms (cool), and use oil packed, drained and sliced sundried tomatoes instead of grape tomatoes.