As dinner or appetizers
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar, salt, oregano and tomato paste in a small bowl.
- 2Lightly oil pitas and place on a sheet pan.
- 3Lightly broil pitas until they're a little crispy.
- 4Remove pitas from broiler. Top with sauce mixture. Layer spinach, basil, sun-dried tomatoes and cheese.
- 5Broil until cheese starts to melt.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach, Sun-Dried Tomato and Goat Cheese Pita Pizzas
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 849.2
- Calories from Fat 511
- Total Fat 56.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2007.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.9 g
- Sugars 29.5 g
- Protein 17.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: