Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
New in my "inbox" today from Kraft Kitchens. Sounds like a keeper!
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 6 tablespoons Kraft roasted red pepper italian parmesan dressing, divided
- 1 (10 ounce) packagechopped spinach leaves, stems removed
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken stuffing mix
- 1⁄4 cup coarsely chopped roasted red pepper
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves, pounded to 1/4-inch thickness (1-1/2 lb.)
- 1⁄2 cup kraft shredded mozzarella cheese
- POUND chicken breasts to 1/4-inch thickness.
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F Bring water and 2 tablespoons of the dressing to boil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Stir in spinach, stuffing mix and peppers; cover. Remove from heat. Let stand for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- PLACE chicken, top-sides down, on large cutting board; spread evenly with stuffing mixture. Starting at one of the short ends, tightly roll up each chicken breast. Place, seam-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish. Brush with remaining 1/4 cup (4 Tbsp.) dressing.
- BAKE 30 minute Sprinkle with cheese. Bake an additional 5 minute or until cheese is melted and chicken is cooked through (170°F).