- 6 cups torn spinach
- 2 cups strawberries (halved)
- poppy seed dressing
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- 3 ounces goat cheese, cut into 6 slices
- 6 slices French bread, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss the spinach and strawberries in a bowl. Drizzle with the dressing and mix gently. Spoon 1 cup of the salad onto each of 6 salad plates. Sprinkle each serving with 1 teaspoon of the almonds. Place 1 slice of the cheese on each bread slice. Top each salad with 1 bruschetta.