Spinach and strawberries what an odd combination for a recipe. That is what I thought before trying this the first time. Now I get many requests to bring this for dinner parties. The raspberry wine vinegar adds a marvelous taste, and compliments the first two ingredients. This salad is very eye pleasing in crystal.
- Toast pecans over low heat, set aside to cool.
- Combine dressing ingredients and shake well.
- Toss and garnish with a few sliced strawberries.
- Serve immediately.
- (Thanks to Chef #320254's review I'm updating this) If you'd like, use a high speed mini-mixer to emulsify the dressing.
- Roland, makes a Raspberry Flavored Wine Vinegar.