Recipe by Gagoo
A combination of a few different recipes to get the mix my family likes.
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
This is such a healthy and light salad! Made as written for 2 and I did add a little extra drizzle of honey to the dressing. I also used whole pecans that I candied with a little sugar. Will definitely be making this often! Going into my Best of Cookbook! Made for Spring PAC 2013.
- 473.18 ml fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 473.18 ml fresh spinach
- 473.18 ml fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 118.29 ml pecans, chopped & toasted (can be candied if preferred)
- 29.58 ml balsamic vinegar
- 7.39 ml lemon juice (lime juice can be substituted if preferred)
- 14.79 ml honey