- 453.59 g shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 453.59 g scallops
- 283.49 g package frozen spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 473.18 ml artichoke hearts, chopped
- 354.88 ml mayonnaise
- 354.88 ml sour cream
- 118.29 ml grated romano cheese, sheese
- 118.29 ml ricotta cheese
- 118.29 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 14.78 ml chopped garlic
- 118.29 ml breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Saute shrimp, scallops and spinach in a lightly greased skillet for 10 mins, remove from heat.
- Add artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, sour cream, cheeses and garlic.
- Stir all together gently.
- Put into a baking dish.( Can be made a day ahead if wrapped tightly in cling film and refrigerated ).
- Whan ready to serve, top with the breadcrumbs and bake for 10 mins until golden.