Recipe by COOKGIRl
I am always on the lookout for recipes using fresh strawberries! Very quick to make! From Garden Greens.
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves, lightly packed
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled, cleaned and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup green seedless grape, cut in half
- 1⁄2 cup red seedless grapes, cut in half
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds, toasted
Poppy Seed Dressing
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil or 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar (use white balsamic)
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup (NOT imitation)
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Toast the sunflower seeds in a clean, dry skillet until light golden then set aside to cool.
- Arrange the baby spinach leaves on 4 individual salad plates.
- Divide and garnish each plate with the strawberries, grapes and sunflower seeds.
- Prepare the salad dressing by combining all ingredients in a jar with tight fitting lid. Shake well. Divide and pour dressing over the salad servings.