Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
365 Ways to Cook Vegetarian Serves 4
- 1 lb fresh spinach
- 1 large sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into rings
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 medium tomatoes, halved and sliced
- Arrange spinach leaves on 4 salad plates. Top with onion rings, pepper rings and hard boiled eggs.
- In a blender or food processor, combine mayo, yogurt, scallions, garlic, capers, mustard, vinegar and parsley. Puree until smooth.
- To serve, arrange tomato slices in a scallop around each plate. Serve dressing over salad.