Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a great salad for any occasion, I find that it goes real well with spagetti
- 2 cups Baby Spinach
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill weed
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- Wash spinach in cold water, shake water off, then let tear into size of preference.
- Next, in a seperate bowl mix pepper, lemon juice, and dill, mix well.
- Then add dressing to spinach and serve.
I made lasagna for dinner yesterday,and since you said this would go well with spaghetti I thought it would also go well with Lasagna,well I was right it was great,the only thing I did different was sprinkle a little sugar over the salad because I thought it just a little too puckery for me.But a great find. Thanks,Darlene
This is a lovely salad! I made it for lunch this afternoon for my Mom and myself. We really enjoyed it. I also tried a variation of this using 2 cups of baby spinach, a pinch of black pepper powder and 1/2 tsp. of dried oregano. Also good :) Thanks for posting!