Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
An east way to dress up fresh spinach. Recipe adapted from Earthbound Farms.
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons wasabi powder or 2 teaspoons wasabi paste
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (5 ounce) packages Baby Spinach
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup radish, thinly sliced
- chow mein noodles
- Combine dressing ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Toss salad ingredients, add dressing and toss again.
- Sprinkle with Chow Mein noodles and serve.
Loooove this wasabi dressing. I did use 3 ts wasabi as per other reviews. I figured this would go really well with seafood and added some shrimps on top, what a success! I would serve this with just about any seafood, fantastic!
This is YUMMY! I will add more wasabi next time, but other than that made it as written. I also made grilled salmon and the dressing was very good on that also. I will be making it again just for that. Thanks for sharing!
Well one thing. Food doesn't need imagination, unless your presenting it. What it does need is flavor...and oh boy this is a fabulous flavor. I put 3 tsp of wasabi in mine because both my husband and I are wasabi lovers, and let me tell you, my family finished an entire LARGE bowl of salad because of this dressing. I'm not only keeping this one, but I'm printing it out and sending it to my Mom-n-Law. I love it, good job.