Recipe by waynemiller
I got the idea for this recipe from a cartoon. I really wanted to learn how to make them, so I made up my own way. :-) Read the entire recipe before atempting to make.
- 2 lbs cookie dough
- 1 (1 1/2 lb) box spinach
- 3 tablespoons mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Knead the dough until it is soft.
- Then, roll out the dough until it is flat.
- Use a 4-by-6 inch glass to cut circles.
- Put some spinach in the middle of each circle.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of each of the cheeses on the spinach.
- Fold the rest of the circle over the puff.
- Place them on a cookie sheet covered with foil.
- Remember to spray the foil; PAM would be good.
- Bake in the oven at 355 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
- Let them cool down.
- Serve and enjoy!