Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is an adaption of my Spinach & Feta Triangles. I had some mixture left over, and only 1 sheet of pastry, so I added extra eggs, and made an open top pie. It was delicious!
- 500 g frozen spinach
- 200 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 59.14 ml sun-dried tomato
- black pepper
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry
- Pre-hreat oven to 200°C
- Cook the spinach, drain, and squeeze out any excess liquid.
- In a large bowl, combine spinach, cheese, and eggs, and season with pepper.
- Line a pie dish with pastry, and spoon spinach mixture into pastry.
- Bake for 30 minutes, serve hot or cold with a yummy Greek salad.
Wonderful! The feta and sun-dried tomatoes were what made this stand out. I used 1/2 tsp pepper. The only problem I had was that this took 20 minutes longer to cook than the directions stated. Thanks for posting....I'll have to check out your Spinach and Feta Triangles after this :)