Recipe by spatchcock
This is on my menu for Thanksgiving. I have made this before and it is so wonderfully delicate in flavor--perfect warm up to a larger meal, and perfect Fall recipe from Cooking Light.
Top Review by LUv 2 BaKE
I made this as the main part of a very light lunch. It was delicious. The dressing was perfect for the pear/spinach combo. The only thing I did differently is used about 1/4 of the amount of oil, for personal preference. Thanks for the great recipe!
- 2 bosc pears, cored and thinly sliced
- 170.09 g packagefresh Baby Spinach
- 44.37 ml water
- 29.58 ml good balsamic vinegar
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 24.64 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 7.39 ml stone ground mustard
- 3.69 ml salt
- 2.46 ml fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 59.14 ml freshly shaved parmigiano-reggiano cheese