Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Not a traditional souffle, but just as yummy. This recipe is also extremely easy and makes a lovely side dish.
- 1 (12 ounce) packagesouffer spinach souffle, thawed
- 8 ounces freshly cooked extra wide egg noodles
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup extra-sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350^F.
- Spray an 8x8x2-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Blend first 5 ingredients together in a bowl.
- Spoon mixture into the prepared dish.
- Evenly distribute the cheese over.
- Bake until set, about 45 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.