Not a traditional souffle, but just as yummy. This recipe is also extremely easy and makes a lovely side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350^F.
- 2Spray an 8x8x2-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- 3Blend first 5 ingredients together in a bowl.
- 4Spoon mixture into the prepared dish.
- 5Evenly distribute the cheese over.
- 6Bake until set, about 45 minutes.
- 7Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Noodle Souffle
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 621.1
- Calories from Fat 329
- Total Fat 36.5 g
- Saturated Fat 20.3 g
- Cholesterol 208.2 mg
- Sodium 728.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 24.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: